BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wall Decor for Cheap

I have been looking everywhere for some wall decor for my bedroom. I haven't found anything that just really catches my eye and if I do then it is super expensive. The wall stickers that have become so popular have caught my eye and they are not always cheap but I went to my local Hobby Lobby store and I caught them 50% off! So I paid about $10 for a butterfly wall sticker (if you know me then you know I have an obsession with butterflies and you probably know why). They are also having a special that I can only assume is for Christmas that is a 2 pack of painter's canvas for $7.99 and I used a 40% off one item coupon! I then grabbed some paint (which I caught 30% off) that would go with my decor in my bedroom and I decided to do a 2-tone blue fade paint. I used a sponge brush and started painting! After it was dry I applied the butterfly wall sticker and the masterpiece was complete! All in all this project cost me about $20, which is way cheaper then buying something I may or may not like, this is a custom art piece.



0 comments: